As more and more fashion retailers adopt technology to help show their wares, the use of technology has now even got its own awards.
Winners across eight nominee categories, including Top Innovator, Online Video, Twitter, Facebook, Mobile App, Blog, Website, and Next Big Thing in Tech, will be announced at the awards ceremony on February 16th, 2010 in New York City.
The “Fashion 2.0 Social Media Awards” nominees are as follows:
- Best Online Video: Adidas Originals – Star Wars™ Cantina, Animating Chanel, Bluefly Closet Confessions, Lanvin Loves H&M, TheOutnet Big Preview
- Best Twitter: DKNY, Coach, Rachel Roy, Kate Spade, Bergdorf Goodman
- Best Facebook: Adidas, Armani, Ann Taylor, Gucci, Levi’s.
- Best Mobile App: Today’s Shoe by Bergdorf Goodman, DKNY Cozy, GoldRun, Gucci ,Net-a-Porter
- Best Blog by a fashion brand: 5th at 58th by Bergdorf Goodman, Bluefly Flypaper, DKNY Times, The ANTHROPOLOGiST by Anthropologie, Tory Burch
- Best Website: Armani Jeans “The Room”, Alice + Olivia, Burberry, Chanel, Gucci
- Next Big Thing in Tech: BigLive, Fashism, FashionGPS, ShopKick, Tumblr
- Top Innovator: Asos, Bergdorf Goodman, Burberry, DKNY, Ralph Lauren
More can be found here at the Style Coalition